Be part of BPOD, a 360° Outsourcing Services in Latin America to various IT vendors.
WE ARE HIRING: Marketing Coordinator, Sao Paulo, Brasil.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of the regional marketing strategy, working together with the commercial team, partners and distributors of the assigned region.
The main responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator will be:
• Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as emailing campaigns, events on site and virtuals, social media, or content marketing for the assigned region, identifying the needs of the commercial teams.
• Coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating journeys, and ordering marketing collateral
• Coordinate product, events, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
• Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
• Evaluate and monitor campaigns performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
• Manage relationships with distributors and partners to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
• Conduct market research and identify trends
• Follow-up of leads and opportunities – ROI management.
• Comply with the budgets assigned for each activity, following guidelines and processes (up-selling campaigns, cross-selling).
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in technology related marketing.
• Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
• Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
• Must have a high level of creativity.
• Fluency written and verbal communications in English and Spanish.
Why work with us?
Belong to an innovative company characterized by an excellent work environment.
Be part of a regional work team with cultural diversity.
Have access to professional growth possibilities.
Powered by BPOD ©All rights reserved